- Joan has resided in Hampton, Stratham and Kensington
- Married with lots of grandchildren
- Understanding people and families have differant needs enables her to find the right home to meet those needs
- Joan participated in town and regional planning. This gives her the depth of knowledge her clients need in buying and selling their properties
- Member of planning board in town of Kensington NH. March 2002 – 2017
- Rockingham Planning Commission- Kensington Commissioner. July 2009 – 2017
- The commission that helps the towns in the area with planning, conservation, state and federal grants and working with current state and federal laws. The commissioners are appointed by the towns to find what opportunities are available to the towns in grants and help in running and planning their town. Joanwas on the Executive Committee and Region Impact Committees. She finds the commission a great source of help for the town of Kensington and gives her an understanding of the other towns. By being a commissioner, she was automatically on the MPO (Metropolitan Planning Organization) for transportation planning.
- Joan joined the Betty LaBranche Real Estate to enable her to go back to the personalized service she has enjoyed in her many years in real estate.
- Sales Associate at Betty LaBranche Agency, Exeter NH. March 2015 to present
- Associate Broker at Berkshire Hathaway Verani Realty, Exeter NH. Jan. 2007 to Feb 2015
- Associate Broker at Prudential Rush Realty, Exeter NH. June 1995 to Dec 2006
- Sales Agent at Century 21 Hennessey, April 1988 to June 1995
Betty LaBranche Office
115 Water Street
Exeter, NH 03833